Sunday, September 01, 2013

8 whole months!!!


 

I was eight months old last week, and it was an awesome month. I got to go hiking so much, twice in the Catskills - once with mommies girlfriends and once with Jen, Volkan and Nathan - and once closer near Ossinning, by the Tea Town Lakes. I saw lots of my friends, and lots of mommy and daddy's friends also, particularly Uncle Dave and Auntie Em. I got to eat so many new things, lots of proteins like salmon, little hamburgers, little chicken tenders and lots of eggies. I finished my summer swimming lessons at the beginning of the month (it seems so long ago now) ... So here are some pictures of all the things that I did this month !!!!


Well, it was a good month, so I was super happy most of the time. 

 

 

even when I am practicing for my career in food preparation. 

 

... or when I was cruising on the front of Nathans stroller. 



Of course I spent lots of time with Mommy and Daddy ...






... both at home and when we were in the Catskills.








 I spent a lot of time with my best friend Nathan, at daycare with Margarita ...




 at Joe and Marians housewarming ...




...  and in the Catskills.



I also spent time with all my aunts, Aunt's Abby, Amy and Ilana came hiking with us ...




... it was a gorgeous day.





And I spent a lot of time with Aunt Jen and Uncle Volkan, and of course Nathan, when we stayed near Woodstock ...








... and most exciting of all, I got to meet Uncle Dave and Auntie Em!!!






No comments: