Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Hanukkah

We hope that everyone has a wonderful Hanukkah and holiday season this year! Thus, far Hanukkah has been great, as we lit candles in our home last Shabbat (as you an see below) and tonight, but we went to a Hanukkah party at my Aunt Mays in Fort Lee on Saturday and then over to our friend Erez's place on the Upper West Side for dinner on Sunday. It is particularly special to us, because just like everything these days, it is the first Hanukkah in our new home ... and the first with the wonderful menorah we got from Sari & Rotem for our wedding, which we love.

And even though we agreed not to buy each other presents this year, my amazing wife found a loophole in the language and got me a present without buying me anything. She actually got a huge jigsaw puzzle that a friend was going to get rid of an painted one of my photos onto it, making a puzzle out of one of my photos. She is amazing!!! Here is the picture she painted on the jigsaw puzzle ...









No comments: