Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thats Mr. Baby G to you

So, 20 weeks is here and going and we had our super long ultrasound last Friday. It took about 2 hours, and it was amazing. I got to see inside of my baby's brain, to measure the size of the cerebellum. We watched the blood flow in and out of it's tiny heart.

We saw it move all around, and somersault and bounce. I know that many people have kids and many people have ultrasounds and this is all very ordinary, but I tell you, calling it "the miracle of childbirth" is so not hyperbolic ... well I guess for us it is currently the miracle of child development.

But whatever, it is absolutely incredible!!!!

And, as the title gives away, we found out that our baby is a boy. So in about 5 months we are going to have a son ... amazing.  I can't wait!!!!

No comments: