Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The 5th month


So the problem with having such a cute baby is that you end up with tons of photos and videos - making it hard to choose which to display. This is the kind of problem that everyone should have, and definitely not something I am complaining about .... but it does tend to slow down the production of the blog, because each time I pick out all the images I end up with more and think, "Oh, I need to add those last images, I will have to wait to put this out until I can transfer them from my phone/camera/Aviva's phone ..."

Obviously, this does not entirely excuse the tardiness of this last post - that is because things are good and busy. Playing with Soren has become relatively all encompassing, that, cooking and laundry take up most of my time at home these days. I do attempt to do some reading and work, but while that is getting a little better, it is still relatively futile. Still, I would not trade the way things are :)

So, without further rambling, here are some of the things Soren did over the last month ... in his own words of course.


I got much better at tummy time, and I almost grabbed iDogg, not quite there yet, but almost ...


and I got to spend a lot of time with my best friend Nathan (we are at day care together but we got to hang out even more than that) ...


 ... and we figured out how we are going to take over the world. First, I will position myself where Nathan is pointing ...





I also got to spend a lot of quality time with my family. I met Aunt Jessica,



and hung out with Grandpa ...

and I also spent some time with Jen


 and with Abby.


But most significantly, started to eat solid food. Here I am at my own private table at Casa de Gaskill ...


and here, Daddy and Mommy are feeding me my first meal of mushed avocado ...





 

I took to eating like a fish to water, and pretty soon I was eating out. Here I am at Noodles + Dumpling, eating with Daddy's friend Cheo




... after dinner, Daddy and Mommy walked me around Bronxville, which was great. 


 And now, I have to go, because its time to eat again!


No comments: