Monday, December 08, 2014

When we had time because we were young and stupid

Yes, before children there was a period of time where we had huge amounts of time and we did essentially nothing with it, which seems pretty inconceivable now - although my friends with more than one kid tell me that when that happens the time I spend writing this blog (which lets be honest has not been all that much recently) will also seem like time I was wasting since I will really have no time at that point.

Anyway, to illustrate my point about doing nothing, I will return to one of my friends who makes periodic (yet memorable appearances) ....


Here is Neal, 15 or 16 years ago, with enough time on his hands to badly imitate Jesus .... I mean can you imagine having enough time and energy to create pontoon shoes out of old water bottles ...

No comments: